Terms & Conditions
All pricing shown is in New Zealand Dollars. GST (Goods and Services Tax) at 15% is included within the price. Payments from customers outside of New Zealand are required to pay by Credit Card in New Zealand Dollars through Paypal only. We do not accept any other currency. You may be charged a currency conversion fee .McPherson Stompboxes Ltd will not cover the cost of these charges or accept responsibility for any currency conversion charges.
All international orders must be paid through Paypal, New Zealand orders may be paid via Paypal, Bank transfer or paid upon collection
If you are not 100% satisfied with the items you have ordered, please email us at email@example.com and let us know the reasons for your dissatisfaction. If you return your order to us within ten days of receipt, unused, with the goods undamaged and in their original packaging, we will be happy to offer a full refund or exchange the goods for another item.
* We will not refund your return freight costs.
* We will only accept goods returned with prior notification through correspondence with our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We will not accept any goods that have been worn, used, have their labels removed, resized, engraved, altered or damaged.
* We can only accept items returned if they are within their original packaging.
* The original invoice must accompany the returned item.
* We will not accept returns from countries outside New Zealand.
* There is no return or exchange for sale items.
* Shippng and/or delivery charges will not be refunded.
* McPherson Stompboxes NZ Ltd will not accept returns for any non-faulty item that has been worn, and/or tags removed.
* McPherson Stompboxes NZ Ltd does not accept returns due to normal wear and tear on used items.
* We cannot guarantee that we will be willing to accept the item for return or exchange if you do not contact us via email within ten days of receiving your goods.
We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags.
Receiving a Refund
Once your package has been returned to us within the above stated time frame, unless otherwise authorized by the Director at McPherson Stompboxes Ltd, we will begin to process your refund request. Each item will undergo a quality control check and once verified, your refund will be processed in the original payment format as your purchase was made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser including GST, excluding courier charges. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when the transaction has taken place. Please note that your bank institution may require additional days to process and post the transaction to your account once they have received the information from mcphersonmusic.co.nz
Please note: if we receive your return in a condition which we feel is not fit for a refund we shall get in touch with you to discuss next steps. mcphersonmusic.co.nz reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange for any item sent back in a condition where the item has been used or damaged. Only items which mcphersonmusic.co.nz can confirm as new and unused will be eligible for a return or exchange, so that they have reached our returns department within the time frame outlined above (unless otherwise arranged with and agreed to by mcphersonmusic.co.nz
mcphersonmusic.co.nz will not accept returns or exchange goods for any non-faulty items that have been worn, and /or have their tags removed.
* At the shopping cart, please indicate the gift voucher amount you require, and the contact name and address of the person to receive this gift voucher so freight can be added (eg North Island and South Island of New Zealand, rates vary for all overseas destinations this is calculated at the shopping cart).
* Don’t forget to enter in the special instructions section, your personalized message to the recipient.
New Zealand Law
Any goods supplied or sold by McPherson Stompboxes Ltd, are sold or supplied under contract of New Zealand Law. The Laws of sale and contract by any other country do not apply.
The personal information supplied to McPherson Stompboxes Ltd will be stored by McPherson Stompboxes Ltd on a secure server. All information is encrypted whilst in transit. McPherson Stompboxes will not share your personal information with any other third party. Whilst all care is taken to offer a secure system we cannot provide a 100% guaranteed secure system. Please note, the information you provide is provided at your own risk.
Each McPherson Stompboxes has three years warrantee under the consumer guarantee act.
We offer a three year warranty on all parts and labour. This covers manufacturing or workmanship faults on work done. Our warranty does not cover wear and tear, or damage due to incorrect or abusive use. This includes switches and jacks, which are often subjected to physical mistreatment.
We personally provide a backup service we feel is second to none.
Should you have any queries you are welcome to email or phone for personal service and support. We pride ourselves on being both prompt and professional. Whether you need some tone settings advice, or are trouble shooting your pedalboard, we are here to help you to get the most out of your McPherson Stompbox.