This unique Mosfet based design provides an organic, thick fuzz that differs from your typical (ge) germanium and (si) silicon fuzz boxes.
It’s versatility allows you to go from a mild overdrive, through to over the top fire breathing fuzz, with great sustain, harmonics and a very responsive tube like tone.
- Fuzz : Adjusts the amount of Fuzz saturation you require
- Sizzle : This unique tone control tames only the highest frequencies without altering the remaining signal
- Vol : Adjusts the output volume
The White Fuzz™ has an abundance of output volume and is extremely well suited to live use.
- The Centre Switch : This switch engages the Fat channel.
This second channel is voiced for a thicker creamier 200 lb violin style sound. It works great for fattening single coil equipped guitars or turning humbuckers into a huge wall of thick creamy fuzz.
- Unique Mosfet design for Vintage or Modern Fuzz tones
- Quality Switchcraft jacks
- Full handmade point to point wired all analogue circuitry
- True Bypass heavy duty switch with pop reduction circuit
- Hard wearing Alpha Pots
- Rugged Hammond Aluminum cast enclosure with durable laser cut graphics
- Standard 3 Year warranty (conditions apply)
McPherson effects units are hand crafted right here in New Zealand
All international orders must be paid through Paypal
This unit must only be powered by a regulated 9v negative centre (Boss Style) power supply (not included). These units do not take batteries.
Please remember, these demos are only a tonal snapshot. Subtle detail of how the pedal reacts and interacts with your playing is really what makes the White Fuzz™ special.